SunPower's flexible solar panels are one of the top solutions for a solar array. With lightweight, high resistance to the elements, easy installation and high efficiency, they make an excellent choice for RV, and Marine solar setups.
- Monocrystalline cells can be bent up to 30 degrees to fit on many curved surfaces without being damaged.
- Maximize the electricity captured to the space used with the high efficiency of these solar cells, up to 25% compared to competitors.
- Maxeon Prime cells are nearly impervious to corrosion, cracking, heat and high humidity.
- Easy installation and use with standard stainless steel grommets and MC4 connectors included on the panel.
- Light weight and durable polymer construction lets you take these panels with you nearly everywhere.
- Five year manufacturer warranty, Sunpower assures your panels will create 80% of their minimum power for at least five years.
- High quality and long-lasting giving a long service life with an ensured 5-year warranty, all for a cost-effective price.
Traditional flat right solar panels aren't always the perfect solution for your needs, and that is where flexible solar panels like the SunPower 50 watt 4x4 solar panel come in. Recommended for Marine and RV applications, SunPower's Maxeon Prime cells are very durable against corrosion, moisture, and heat, ensuring you never run out of power, no matter the location or conditions. The lightweight and efficient cells can be bent up to 30 degrees and fit on many places a traditional rigid panel would not. This 50 watts panel includes 16 cells, arranged on the backing board in a grid 4 cells wide and 4 cells tall. The backing board also contains stainless steel grommets and MC4 connectors to make installation simple and easy. SunPower also provides a two year manufacturer's warranty for damage to the cells and a five year warranty on the power production of the panel. You can be assured that this panel will make 80% of the minimum rated power for at least five years.
Manufactured to ISO9001 and ROHS standards
- Model: SPR-E-Flex-50 (4x4)
- Nominal Power(Pnom): 50 W
- Power Tolerance: +/–3%
- Rated Voltage (Vmpp): 17.7 V
- Rated Current (Impp): 2.8 A
- Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 21.5 V
- Short-curcuit current (Isc): 3.1 A
- Power Temp Coeffiecient: –0.35%/° C
- Voltage Temp Coefficient: –58.9 mV/° C
- Current Temp Coefficient: 2.6 mA/° C
- Max. System Voltage: 45 V
- Series Fuse Rating: 15 A
- Solar Cells: Prime monocrystalline 23% efficiency SunPower IBC cells
- Junction Box: TE 1-21-2152049-1 with by-pass diode
- Connectors: Tyco (PV4-S) (Compatible with MC4)
- Cables: 4 mm x 2, 12 AWG, 450 mm long (17.7 in) long
- Grommets: 316 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Panel Dimensions: 653 x 556 x 20 mm with Jbox, 2 mm w/o Jbox (25.7 x 21.8 x 0.7 in)
Technical Data Sheets:
Safety & Instruction manual:
If you have any questions or concerns about these solar panels, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to call us at 1-800-917-9113 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day!
Video: Please note that this video includes a 110 watt SunPower Flexible solar panel, the 2 panels are identical aside from their rated power output and dimensions. This video also includes products that are not listed on this website as of now.