The SunHarness 12 Volt 100 AH LiFePO4 battery is a perfect addition to any solar installation, off grid or on grid. This lightweight, high capacity battery includes an integrated Battery monitoring system that protects it from abnormally high and low voltages, current spikes and short circuits.
- Long lasting and high capacity battery ensures the power your PV setup produces is stored for use with fewer batteries needed, and fewer replacements.
- Lightweight and energy-dense, this battery stores more power for the given weight, relative to competitors.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS), protects the battery from overcharging, high and low voltages, current spikes and short circuits.
- Long battery lifespan, nominal performance guaranteed for 3000 cycles, total lifespan exceeds 7000 cycles.
- Performs well in a variety of temperatures and conditions, ensuring you get the most of your power in many cases.
- Environmentally friendly and safe. You can be certain this battery won't fail you catastrophically.
- Low internal resistance and copper plated terminals ensures you lose minimal power to resistance losses.
- Best price guarantee
In any PV installation, the storage medium is a critical component. The battery. The SunHarness LiFePO4 battery is a high performing and low cost solution for your PV setup. This battery is certain to perform over a long period, keeping the power you produce easily available to use. With a total lifespan of over 3000 cycles, over 80% DOD (Depth Of Discharge), and consistent performance across varied temperatures, the SunHarness battery performs at its best for longer and at a lower cost. Also included is an integral Battery Monitoring System, ensuring that short circuits, abnormally high or low voltages and current spikes won't damage a crucial component of your solar installation. The SunHarness LiFePO4 battery is an excellent addition to any Photovoltaic solution.
- IEC 62133
- UN/DOT 38.3
Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate or Lithium Ferrophosphate (LiFePO4)
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 100AH
- Maximum discharge current: 150A
- Peak discharge current: 450A（within 10seconds）
- Maximum charge current: 150A
- Weight: 10.95kg (24.14 lbs)
- Dimensions: 325*170*220mm ( 12.8*6.7* 8.6")
- Operating temperature range: Charge: 0 to +60 degrees C & Discharge: -20 to +60 degrees C
Technical Data Sheets: To be added
(downloadable PDF links)
If you have any questions or concerns about these solar panels, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to call us at 1-800-917-9113 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day!
Video: To be added