The SunHarness 12 Volt 100 AH LiFePO4 battery is the perfect addition to any solar installation, off-grid or on-grid. This lightweight, high capacity battery includes an integrated Battery monitoring system that protects it from abnormally high and low voltages, current spikes and short circuits.
- Long-lasting and high capacity battery ensures the power your PV setup produces is stored for use with fewer batteries needed, and fewer replacements.
- Lightweight and energy-dense, this battery stores more power for the given weight, relative to competitors.
- Integrated Battery Management System (BMS), protects the battery from overcharging, high and low voltages, current spikes and short circuits.
- Long battery lifespan, nominal performance guaranteed for 3000 cycles, total lifespan exceeds 7000 cycles.
- Performs well in a variety of temperatures and conditions, ensuring you get the most of your power in many cases.
- Environmentally friendly and safe. You can be certain this battery won't fail you catastrophically.
- Low internal resistance and copper-plated terminals ensure you lose minimal power to resistance losses.
- Best price guarantee on the market for this cost-effective battery.
In any PV installation, the storage medium is a critical component. The battery. The SunHarness LiFePO4 battery is a low-cost and high-performing solution for your PV setup. This battery is ensured to perform over a long period, keeping the power you produce easily available to use. With a total lifespan of over 3000 cycles, over 80% DOD (Depth Of Discharge), and consistent performance across varied temperatures, the SunHarness battery performs at its best for longer and at a lower cost. Also included is an integral Battery Monitoring System, ensuring that short circuits, abnormally high or low voltages and current spikes won't damage a crucial component of your solar installation. The SunHarness LiFePO4 battery is an excellent addition to any Photovoltaic solution.
- IEC 62133
- UN/DOT 38.3
Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate or Lithium Ferrophosphate (LiFePO4)
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 100AH
- Maximum discharge current: 150A
- Peak discharge current: 450A（within 10seconds）
- Maximum charge current: 150A
- Weight: 10.95kg (24.14 lbs)
- Dimensions: 325*170*220mm ( 12.8*6.7* 8.6")
- Operating temperature range: Charge: 0 to +60 degrees C & Discharge: -20 to +60 degrees C
Technical Documents and Certifications: