The TaleSun Tier 1, 320 Watt Half-Cell Solar Panel is the optimal panel for potentially shady installations. Unlike conventional photovoltaic panels, these half-cell mono crystalline units will continue producing a significant percentage of power even when a segment of the panel is blocked by shade.
- 320 watts and high efficiency give you high power in a relatively small space.
- Half-cut cell technology New circuit design, lower internal current, lower Rs loss
- Tier 1 manufacturer of the highest quality.
- Significantly lower the risk of hot spot Special circuit design with much lower hot spot temperature
- Lower LCOE 2% more power generation, lower LCOE
- Excellent Anti-PID performance 2 times of industry standard Anti-PID test by TUV SUD
- IP68 junction box High waterproof level
- Long lasting, virtually free of maintenance once installed
- High quality and cost-effective.
- 25 year warranty
- Best price guarantee
The growth of solar, or photovoltaic installations throughout the US in the last 5 years is incredibly encouraging in terms of our nation's energy independence as well as from the perspective of lowering our carbon footprint and improving the environment. However, it has to be said that many of the companies that have struck "gold" during this time period have had little more than profits in mind.
Many solar operations charge the homeowner a price so high (as much as $20-$30k for a 2500 square foot home) that the return on investment for the homeowner ends up being terrible. In many cases, the homeowner only breaks even 15-18 years after the installation. If a snake oil salesman asked you to give him 100 dollars promising that after 18 years you would have the $100 back with the promise of future profits, you would run away from him. However, this is regularly happening with fly by night solar companies. What is even more disconcerting is that many of these operations place a lien on your property that acts as a second mortgage. When it is time to sell your house, you have to hope that the buyer also wants solar and is willing to pay for it or the sale is going to become significantly less profitable. The profits that these companies make is one of the reasons why advertising for solar installations on Google Adwords is so much more expensive than the ads for items of similar value.
At SolarPanelsFreeShipping, we do not offer installation. We do not offer complex set ups that yield to 15 years of payoff. We offer support but no pushy salespeople. We simply sell the best parts we can with long, comforting warranties, at the lowest price that allows us to make a modest profit and with FREE SHIPPING.
The idea is to help savvy homeowners get solar at a reasonable cost while allowing them to benefit from the federal and local rebates that apply to them. DIY solar installations allow you to save up to 80% of the costs associated with solar and significantly ramp down your "break-even period." If you want to buy the parts and hire an installer for a reasonable cost, great! If you want to buy the parts and do the vast majority of your installation, great! If you simply want to save on a few components, we are here for that too! Our mission is to help people go solar without lining our pockets too greedily. A fair profit for a great product.
This 350 watt, 72 cell solar panel is our flagship product for that mission. By focusing our inventory on a polycrystalline solar panel with high efficiency, it allows us to keep prices low. Monocrystalline panels certainly can have slightly higher efficiencies but the cost per watt means that it is only financially beneficial to get a mono panel if your roof is incredibly small.
We also could have invested a lot more in 60 cell panels for smaller roofs but in reality, the vast majority of roofs can accommodate the more effective 72 cell panels quite easily and although shipping 72 cell panels is quite a bit more expensive than 60 cell panels, our business model allows us to eliminate that cost risk to the consumer.
Whether you are looking to install a small home 2 KW system or a massive 15 MW super-system, you can be sure that these long-lasting, robust 350 watt 72 cell panels will hold up day after day providing the energy efficiency you need. They have proven themselves in installations throughout the world and come with a 25 year warranty that put our money where our mouth is.
If you have any questions or concerns about these solar panels, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to call us at 1-800-917-9113 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great day!
Performance at STC
- Maximum Power (Pmax/W): 320
- Operating Voltage (Vmpp/W): 33.5
- Operating Current (Impp/A): 9.56
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc/V): 40.1
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc/A): 10.16
- Module Efficiency(%): 19%
Performance at NMOT
- Maximum Power (Pmax/W): 238.3
- Operating Voltage (Vmpp/W): 30.9
- Operating Current (Impp/A): 7.71
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc/V): 37.3
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc/A): 8.20
- Cell Type: Mono-Crystalline Silion (5Busbar)
- Cell Dimensions: 158.75*158.75mm (6inches)
- Cell Arrangement: 120 (6*20)
- Weight: 20.7kg (45.64Ibs)
- Module Dimensions: 1684*1002*35mm (66.3*39.45*1.38inches)
- Cable Length: 300mm (11.81inches)
- Cable Cross Section Size: 4mm2 (0.006inches2)
- Front Glass: 3.2mm High Transmission, Tempered Glass
- No. of Bypass Diodes: 3/6
- Frame: Anodized Aluminium Alloy
- Junction Box: IP68
- Maximun System Voltage: 1500V/DC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Maximun Series Fuse: 20A
- Static Loading: 5400pa
- Conductivity at Ground: ≤0.1Ω
- Safety Class: II
- Resistance: ≥100MΩ
- Connector: MC4 Compatible
- IEC 61215
- IEC 61730
- UL 1703 Listed
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environment Management System
- ISO 45001: 2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
- CEC Approvedd
Due to the current cost of pine that we use to build our shipping crates, we are temporarily unable to sell single panel orders except for local delivery in south Florida. We apologize for this inconvenience